Benefits in using REMCollect and REMCheck:
Using REMCollect helps avoid the following hassles that energy auditor and raters commonly experience, including:
- Keeping field notes with each photo
- It can be problematic to remember what notes taken in the field go with which photo. REMCollect automatically stores photos and related notes together during the field collection stage and when uploading into REMCheck.
- Keeping windows, doors, skylights and envelope penetrations sorted correctly by location with the appropriate wall or foundation type
- REMCollect prompts you to keep the envelope penetrations saved with the correct wall or foundation type.
- No need to re-input the field information notes, photographs and related data into either REM/Rate or REM/Design once you get back to the office
- Best of all, when REMCollect uploads into REMCheck it instantly converts the field data into a REM file readable by REM/Rate or REM/Design.
- Blueprints, plans, surveys and other data can be pre-loaded into your mobile device using REMCollect
- Now you can review blueprints or plans using your mobile phone instead of dragging paper plans with you or digging to find emailed pdfs or images.
- REMCollect can have the project address and directions included to make finding a new property easier, especially when you only have lot or survey information
- Finding a home in a new subdivision or in a rural area can be difficult and GPS devices can give wrong information but specific directions to find a property are always helpful.
- REMCollect works on all devices, including iPads, iPhones, Androids, laptops and desktop
- You are not restricted in using only windows or iPads or ?
Using REMCheck offers additional benefits, including:
- REMCheck works with single and multi-family projects
- Upload plans and documents one time for single and multi-family projects. No more multiple uploads for same building with multiple apartments. Saves time.
- REMCheck can monitor multiple projects with one login
- REMCheck feeds back to REMCollect and vice-versa. Log in one time and switch back and forth.
- REM files generated by REMCheck will work with REM/Rate and REM/Design
- Share files with builders, contractors, energy code officials that use REM software
- REMCheck reviews REM files for errors and common mistakes
- Avoid common mistakes and errors that can show up for client(s) or rating provider.
- Using REMCheck and REMCollect will provide consistency to your REM files
- Work with production builders or large multi-family projects with increased confidence that your REM files are clean and accurate
Best of all, use REMCollect and REMCheck for FREE for a 30 day trial period and load as many REM files as you want. At the end of the 30 day trial period you can stop using these products with no obligation. All you have to do is register and you will instantly have access. Here is the link to register: https://remcheck.com